This is a replacement pressure sensor for the LiteHawk BURST AUTO
This is a small Board, sandwiched between two pieces of protective foam, wired to the ESC, to sense when it has landed and turn off the motors. It will also sense a crash and turn off the rotors, and this will protect them.
Accessing the Pressure Sensor
- Start with taking the piece of tape off of the Pressure Sensors Box
- Now remove the Pressure Sensor Wiring Harness from the ESC. Use a small flat screw driver to loosen it up on all sides so that you don't have to pull on the wires.
- Now remove the 2 screws from the Boxs Cap.
- Now remove the 4 screws holding the box in place, and lift it out.
- Now use a small flat screw driver under the catch that holds the Pressure sensor box together. You will notice that the Sensor board is sandwiched between small pieces of foam.