This is the replacement 3.7V 500mAh battery for LiteHawk FOCUS drone.
Battery and Charger
To reduce the overall cost of using your new toy both the Controller and Drone comes with a rechargeable battery and a USB charger. You should expect 5-8 min run time. However you do need to make sure to properly maintain your Li-Po Battery.
- Li-Po batteries don’t like to be run down too low. If the voltage is dropped dramatically they will be damaged and will not recharge! Once the model starts to slow (or the battery level indicator on the screen reads low), drive your model to a safe place, walk over and turn it off.
-Always give you drone's battery about ten minutes to cool down after use, before charging. Charging a hot Li-Po battery can result in damage that will reduce your batteries effective use.
- It is recommend to charge the battery after your run and to always store the battery with a charge. Never discharge or dead short a Li-Po battery!
- Always have your model battery unplugged and controller turned off and unplugged when not in use.
1. Insert the battery into the USB charger.
2. Plug the USB Charger into a USB port (TV, Computer, etc.)
3. The USB charger led lights up in red when charging. Once the battery is fully charged, the led goes out. The battery takes about 90 minutes to charge.
After fully charging your batteries you can then insert them into your drone.
Tip: If storing for more than 24 hours it is best to store with a fully charged battery. Failure to do so can damage the battery pack and shorten its useful life.
- Always remove the battery from the toy for charging.
- Unplug the battery from the toy if storing for more than 24 hours.