USB charger for LiteHawk SNAP.
Your LiteHawk SNAP comes with a LiPo battery which is inside the model. The rechargeable Li-Po battery provides the power to propel your model at high speeds. You should expect 5-8 min run time. However you do need to make sure to properly maintain your Li-Po Battery.
- Li-Po batteries don’t like to be run down too low. If the voltage is dropped dramatically they will be damaged and will not recharge! Once the model starts to slow, drive your model to a safe place, walk over and turn it off.
- It is recommend to charge the battery after your run and to always store the battery with a charge. Never discharge or dead short a Li-Po battery!
Always have your model turned off when not in use.
1/ Open the battery cover located at the front of the quadcopter and carefully remove the battery. You should always let the battery cool off for ten minutes before charging. Charging a hot battery can damage them.
2/ Plug your charger into your computer, TV, or USB charger (shown below, not included) to charge SNAP. Don't use anything with a higher output than 5V 1A (1000mA).
3/ Plug the other end of the cable into your Litehawk SNAP battery. Do not force the plug, it only goes in one way. The LED light on the USB will turn OFF.
4/ Charge time can take up to 60 minute (shorter if charging for the first time). Once charged the LED light on the USB will turn back on to RED.
Tip: If storing for more than 24 hours it is best to store with a fully charged battery. Failure to do so can damage the battery pack and shorten its useful life.
- Always remove the battery from the toy for charging.
- Unplug the battery from the toy if storing for more than 24 hours.
- It is normal for the battery to get warm during the charging process. Do not charge the battery on a surface that is flammable or can be damaged by heat.
- Do not leave the battery and charger unattended while charging.
- After charging, unplug charger from model.
- Do not store the model plugged into the charger.