LiteHawk SPRINT - Operational Distance
Your LiteHawk SPRINT comes with a 2.4 Ghz radio system, which allows you to play without the fear of ever losing control! Race or play with countless other drivers. The range of your model is approximately 250ft which, due to its small size, is in excess of normal vision. The farther the model goes away from you the smaller it will become and the harder it will be to determine the model’s direction. We suggest you stay at a distance between 20ft-50ft, this keeps your SPRINT within a safe operational distance.
LiteHawk SPRINT - Charging
Remove the battery from the model during charging. Make sure that battery and connectors are dry. You will notice that there are 2 plugs with wires coming out of the battery. The white plug with the white, black, and red wires is the balance plug. This is the plug you use with the supplied balance charger. This is a keyed plug and will only go in one way.
LiteHawk SPRINT - How to Start!
LiteHawk SPRINT is ready to use - however you must follow these steps carefully:
1. Switch ON the transmitter.
2. Plug in the battery in the SPRINT.
3. Turn the SPRINT power switch ON. The red switch is located in the cockpit.
LiteHawk SPRINT - Before you drive:
Before every use it’s recommended to check that the steering and drivetrain are moving freely and nothing is binding. Next ensure that the model and the transmitter are working correctly. Before you drive your model, range test the radio system to ensure that it operates properly! Turn on the transmitter and then the model, check its operating as it should. Walk away from the model giving steering input with the radio until you reach the maximum distance you are planning to drive your model. If you lose input control walk back towards the model. You now know the safe operating distance for your immediate environment. Do not attempt to operate the model if there is any problem with the radio system/external interference with your radio signal at your location.
- Let’s Hit The Road
LiteHawk SPRINT - After Use Care
1. When you have finished using your LiteHawk SPRINT you should first disconnect the Li-Ion battery, then switch OFF the transmitter.
2. Remove the Li-Ion battery from the vehicle.
3. Place body clips back on the vehicle to avoid loss.
Care and Maintenance:
When you are finished running your model for the day, blow it off with compressed air or use a soft bristled paint brush to dust-off the vehicle. Always disconnect and remove the battery from the model whenever the model is stored.
Your model is going to require maintenance in order to stay in tip top running order. Check for the following:
1. Check the wheels and steering for binding.
2. Check the tightness of the wheel nuts with the wheel wrench.
3. Look for any cracked, bent, or damaged parts
4. Check for any loose screws in the chassis structure or suspension
5. Inspect the gears for wear, broken teeth.