Replacement Wall Mount Charger for LiteHawk Dump Truck and Front End Loader.
This charger can be used for both vehicles.
NIMH Battery and Charger Instructions:
Your New LiteHawk comes with a rechargeable NIMH battery. This battery powers the vehicle.
Please read the following information before using your new LiteHawk.
STEP 1: Remove the wall plug charger from the package and plug it into the wall.
STEP 2: Connect the battery to the charger.
STEP 3: Charge times are (3-3.5hrs) do not leave on charge overnight. Battery should be unplugged from the charger after a maximum 5 hours.
STEP 4: Unplug the battery from the charger and remove the charger from the wall plug.
STEP 5: Install battery into your vehicle.
- It is normal for the battery to get warm during the charging process. Do not charge the battery on a surface that is flammable or can be damaged by heat.
- Do not leave the battery and charger unattended while charging.
- Do not store the battery plugged into the charger
-The NIMH battery can be re-charged many times, however over time the battery will lose its ability to take or hold a charge. At this point the battery will need to be properly recycled.
- Do not store or leave batteries in areas with extreme heat or cold. Batteries should be left and stored at room temperature.
- Always have the battery unplugged from the toy or charger when not being used.
- Do not submerge batteries under water. Always wipe off any water with a clean towel or rag.
- It is best to store the battery out of the toy and on a non-flammable surface.