The rechargeable Ni-Cad battery provides the power to propel your truck, you should expect 6-10 min run time. Extra batteries are available at www.litehawk.ca.
- Once the truck starts to slow, drive your truck to a safe place, walk over and turn it off.
- It is recommend to charge the battery after your run and to always store the battery with a charge.
- You Must FULLY charge the battery before using your new truck.
- Do not leave the battery plugged into the truck when it is not being used.
Place your STING on a clean flat surface. Avoid areas where small parts may be lost. The battery is housed in the battery compartment located in the bottom of the chassis. Unscrew using a Phillips screw driver (not included).
- You will see two connection leads, one connects to the battery and one connects to the model.
- You will notice that the plug on that battery and wall mount charger have been designed to only be connected together one way. Do not force them together, they only plug in one way!
- To charge the battery simply plug the charger into the wall and then plug the battery into the charger. Typically there is a 1 hour to 1.5 hour charge time.
- Place your fully charged battery in the battery slot. Make sure the power switch on the model is in the OFF position. Plug the battery connector into the model connector. Don’t force it, it only goes one way!
- Close the battery compartment door and secure by re-installing the Phillips screw.
- It is normal for the battery to get warm during the charging process. Do not charge the battery on a surface that is flammable or can be damaged by heat.
- Do not leave the battery and charger unattended while charging.
- Do not store the battery plugged into the charger