Rechargeable battery for your LiteHawk HIGH ROLLER MINI Radio 2.
Make sure that your radio controller looks like the one shown, parts are specific and match up with the controller used.
If your controller looks different, you have HR MINI Radio 1 and those parts are right here!
Your LiteHawk HIGH ROLLER MINI comes with a LiPo battery . The rechargeable Li-Po battery provides the power to propel your model at high speeds. You should expect 5-8 min run time. However you do need to make sure to properly maintain your Li-Po Battery.
- Li-Po batteries don’t like to be run down too low. If the voltage is dropped dramatically they will be damaged and will not recharge! Once the model starts to slow, drive your model to a safe place, walk over and turn it off.
- It is recommend to charge the battery after your run and to always store the battery with a charge. Never discharge or dead short a Li-Po battery!
Always have your model turned off when not in use. Remove the battery from the rear body of the HIGH ROLLER MINI. The plug-in slot is located just below the ON/OFF switch. Make sure the switch is turned OFF.
1/ Plug the USB into your computer, TV, or USB charger. The LED light on the USB will be OFF.
2/ Plug the other end of the cable into your Litehawk HIGH ROLLER MINI battery. Do not force the plug, it only goes in one way. The LED light on the USB will turn RED.
3/ Charge time can take up to 60 minute (longer if charging for the first time). Once charged the LED light on the USB will turn back OFF.
Tip: If storing for more than 24 hours it is best to store with a fully charged battery. Failure to do so can damage the battery pack and shorten its useful life.
Tip: Never Charge a hot Battery! It may cause damage to your Battery. Let your battery cool off for 5 to 10 minutes after a flight, then charge it.
- It is normal for the battery to get warm during the charging process. Do not charge the battery on a surface that is flammable or can be damaged by heat.
- Do not leave the battery and charger unattended while charging.
- After charging, unplug charger from model.
- Do not store the model plugged into the charger.