For use with HIGH ROLLER MINI Radio 1
Make sure that your radio controller looks like the one shown, parts are specific and match up with the controller used.
If your controller looks different, you have HR MINI Radio 2 and those parts are right here!
Time to replace the Rotor Blades on your LiteHawk High Roller Mini.. here's how.
- All four blades on your Mini Quad are different, and have a specific spot on the craft.
- Two are White.. this color denotes the front of the craft. The pitch angle of the blades are opposite of each other. One is marked with an A the other with a B
- Two are Red.. this color denotes the rear of the craft. The pitch angle of the blades are opposite of each other. One is marked with an A the other with a B
- If the Mini is positioned so that you are looking directly at the front or the rear ( the front or rear is facing you ) A will always be on the right and B will always be on the Left.
- If you do them one at a time, there should be less confusion.
- If you are only doing one rotor blade you can change it while it is still in the cage.
- If you are changing them all, you might want to refer to How to remove from Cage, to make it a little bit easier.
- Grasp the rotor blade firmly at its hub.. hold the motor mount holding clips firmly, with your other hand, and carefully pull apart.. don't lose the little silver spacer on the bottom of the rotor.
- If you don't hold the motor mount clips tight while pulling off the rotor blade.. if you are not careful, you will pull out the motor.
- Put new ones on in reverse order, making sure that the silver spacer is centered correctly and the blade is snapped down tight.
- Check to see if it spins freely... Have Fun Flying.
The last image shows the MINI if you have removed the cage