Before charging the battery, please ensure that you have read ALL of the information on page 2 in the Instruction manual , download is here >>>>
. Failure to do so will increase the risk of a potential problem.
1. Plug the supplied wall charger in to any 120V outlet. *Green light indicates there is power going to the charger*
2. Remove the Battery from the underside of the toy. *Keep the battery away from any flammable objects*
3. Plug the red connector from the battery into the charger. *The LED will change from GREEN to RED indicating that the battery is charging*
4. Once the LED changes from RED to GREEN, un-plug the battery from the charger. *Charge time is approximately 1 hour* Do NOT let battery charge for more than 2 hours.
5. Re-install the battery into the toy.
It is normal for the battery to get warm during the charging process. Do not charge the battery on a surface that is flammable or can be damaged by heat.
Do not leave the battery and charger unattended while charging.
Do not store the battery plugged into the charger