LiteHawk CHAMPION- Installation of battery into the boat:
Place your LiteHawk CHAMPION on its supplied boat stand to avoid damage to the rudder and propeller. It is best to always have your boat on the provided stand when not in the water.
- Remove the hatch on the deck by turning all 4 of the latches and lifting the cover up from the back of the boat, moving it forward just a bit so that it clears the catch on the front bottom of the hull.
When replacing the Deck Hatch make sure that when it is placed on the hull, it is slid all the way back, so it is even with the rear transom. Then close the latches on the Hatch to lock the Hatch down.
- Insert the battery on the left or port side of the boat hull. You will see a Velcro strip on the hull. Match up the Velcro on the battery pack to hold it in place.
- Plug the Red battery plug into the matching plug in the boat. This is a tight fit, but the plug is keyed so it will only go in one way.
- There is a waterproof rubber gasket inserted into the lip where the hull joins the main upper deck. Always make sure it’s secured and in position before reinstalling the top hatch.
- Reinstall the top hatch.
- Do not store the battery plugged into the boat.
- Remember to disconnect the battery and remove it after use. Always re-charge the battery if you intend to store the product for more than 24 hours. failure to do so will damage the battery.