Welcome to our FAQ area for LiteHawk APEX. Simple tips and tricks are just below.
LiteHawk APEX - Complete Tear Down
LiteHawk APEX Features:
LiteHawk APEX - Motorcycle Terms 101
LiteHawk APEX - Charging and Battery:
Tip: If storing for more than 24 hours it is best to store with a fully charged battery. Failure to do so can damage the battery pack and shorten its useful life.
LiteHawk APEX - Counter Balance (also known as gyro):
LiteHawk APEX - Before you drive
LiteHawk APEX - Let's hit the road!
When heading out to drive your model, it’s important to always use common sense. Driving in an abusive and or rough style will only result in damage, broken parts, or poor performance. The ESC system is not waterproof. Avoid driving through puddles, mud, or snow. If water gets into the electronics it could damage them. The Bike is designed to be used on smooth, flat surfaces like asphalt, thin pile carpet, or tile floors.
- Avoid overloading your model. Never run it in areas where its movement will be restricted, e.g.thick grass, weeds, mud etc. as this can over stress the motor and bind the drivetrain.
- Ensure nothing prevents the smooth running of the moving parts.
- Do not run your model in confined spaces.
- Never run your model in a public space where it might upset or endanger people or wildlife.
- Immediately discontinue use of your vehicle and transmitter if you see lightning or hear thunder. Never use your vehicle in the rain.
- Do not dismantle or tamper with this R/C vehicle or its transmitter. The manufacturer and distributor will accept no responsibility, expressed or implied, for accidents or injuries caused as a result of dis-assembly, modification and/or usage against the instructions for this product.
- The transmitter’s range will vary depending on your surroundings and battery strength. Do not operate the model too far away or control could be lost (stay within 5-25ft).
- Ensure that all batteries are correctly installed and that the Li-Po battery is fully charged and in good condition.
- Do not touch ANY moving parts during operation.
- Don’t run in public roads with traffic!