Always use a new 9 Volt battery in the Pistol Grip Radio Controller (Transmitter).
- Make sure the transmitter is turned off.
- Remove the screw in the battery cover. (Phillips or star head)
- Remove the battery cover at the bottom of the Controller by pressing down and sliding the cover as marked.
- Insert the 9 Volt battery as marked. (If you turn on the transmitter the indicator light will turn red. If not check battery installation)
- Slide the battery cover back into place and re-install the battery cover screw.
- ALWAYS REMOVE THE 9 VOLT BATTERY FROM THE TRANSMITTER WHEN YOU
WILL NOT BE USING YOUR BOAT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME.
- Dispose and recycle correctly when there is no longer life in the battery
Your LiteHawk CHARGER 2 comes with a 2.4 Ghz radio system, which allows you to play without the fear of ever losing control! Race or play with countless other drivers. The range of your boat is approximately 250ft which, due to its small size, is in excess of normal vision. The farther the boat goes away from you the smaller it will become and the harder it will be to determine the boat’s direction We suggest you drive at a distance between 20ft-50ft, this keeps your boat within a safe operational distance.